Effective date: 15.10.2020
We collect the information to which our policy applies from:
- Our website (www.electricFeel.com) (“Site”);
- Our blog (blog.electricfeel.com) (“Blog”);
- E-mails, texts, other electronic messages and phone calls between you and ElectricFeel (including its Site and Blog);
If you do not agree with the terms mentioned in this Policy, do not access any of ElectricFeel’ Sites.
Table of content
- What type of information does ElectricFeel collect and/or receive about you as part of the ElectricFeel Community?
- How does ElectricFeel collect this information?
- How does ElectricFeel use this information?
- How and for how long does ElectricFeel retain this information?
- Data transfer and data transmission abroad
- Legal basis for processing personal information
- Customer testimonials and comments
- External websites
- What are your rights regarding this information? How can you access and control your personal data?
What type of information does ElectricFeel collect and/or receive about you as part of the ElectricFeel Community?
We collect different types of information about and from our users, which include:
- Personal and contact information, namely information by which ElectricFeel may identify you: e-mail address, telephone number, name, surname.
- Job-related information, namely information that does not allow ElectricFeel to identify you: company name, address and phone number, job title, company email address, and company industry.
- Usage information divided into:
- Device information, namely information related to the device used by you to access our Site or Blog
- Log data, namely Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time our Sites and Blogs were accessed, language preferences, internet service provider (ISP), address of the web page visited before using our Sites or Blogs, domain types, files viewed on our Sites and Blogs, and cookie data. We collect this type of information as soon as you access one of our Sites or Blogs
- Location information
How does ElectricFeel collect this information?
- Online, directly from you (through our Site and Blog, forms, subscription to newsletter, request for call/demo). We collect and store data only if there is a legal basis to do so. Furthermore, ElectricFeel may collect information that you published on the Internet, that are publicly available or given to us by third parties (for example in LinkedIn).
- Offline: we collect offline information when attending events related to the shared mobility industry, during phone calls with our sales and partnership team members, or when you contact us via email or other means of communication.
How does ElectricFeel use this information?
- To conclude and process contracts with our customers and business partners.
- To send you emails and other marketing communications.
- To send you relevant material on the topic of sustainable shared mobility that can provide benefits to you (this material includes news on the micromobility industry, product updates, assets such as manuals and case studies on best practices to help you launch and optimize your fleet operations).
- To send you administrative communications such as information regarding changes to our terms, to our policies and to our Sites and Blogs.
- To communicate with you and responding to your comments, questions and requests.
- To improve your browsing experience on our Sites and Blogs and their quality and to provide general statistics on their use.
How and for how long does ElectricFeel retain this information?
Legal basis for processing personal information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the information described above will depend on the type of information and the specific context in which we collect it. Normally ElectricFeel collects any personal information from you only in case you have given us consent to do so, in case we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or in case there is a legitimate interests. As legitimate interests we mean that you have been in contact with our sales representative and hence, you have provided your contact information to us and shown interest for ElectricFeel. In case there is a different legitimate interest, we will make this interest clear to you at the relevant time. Moreover, there may be statutory obligations requiring processing of your personal data.
Data transfer and data transmission abroad
These recipients are partly inland, but can be anywhere in the world.
If we transfer personal data to a country without adequate legal data protection, we ensure an appropriate level of protection as provided for by law by using appropriate contracts (in particular on the basis of the so-called standard contract clauses of the European Commission) or so-called binding corporate rules or rely on the statutory exceptions.
Customer testimonials and comments
We use customer testimonials and we publish them and their comments on our Site and Blog. These comments may contain customers’ personal information: this information has been given to us and the consent to publish this information was given to us by the customer.
What are your rights regarding this information? How can you access and control your personal data?
At any point of time you are entitled to:
- Ask us to have access and to provide you with details on your personal data that we have retained;
- Ask us to update your personal information;
- Ask us to modify it;
- Ask us to delete it;
- Object to the data we have and its use;
- Restrict processing of your data;
- Withdraw your consent and hence be unsubscribed from our communications (at the bottom of every marketing email you receive from us there is an “unsubscribe” option) and deleted from our contact list.
Moreover, you may file a complaint at the competent authority.